Saturday, January 22, 2011

Laptops, puffins, penguins....

Four weeks in and already exhausting my supply of user-offered penguins from Zazzle, looks like. I'll have to start trawling around for others and asking permission and stuff. Heigh-ho!

I haven't been taking many pictures lately, though there's one still on my camera (I'm terrible about leaving pictures on my camera to rot) of some awesome pink Himalayan salt that comes with a tiny little grater and the helpful instruction "Grate rocks to obtain salt."
Have a puffin instead:


Anyhow. Tablet's still working nicely, though it took a bit to get Inkscape working with it. Can't say the same for m'poor netbook. The screen's getting worse - I could peel it open and fix that up, but there are a half-dozen other little things falling apart at the same time. Looks like I'm in the market for a new computer, maybe one with a sensibly-sized screen now that I have a job to pay for it. It's going to take a while to decide which, though - goodness, so many choices!

Had some pizza and cupcakes at the Cupcake Emporium. Tomorrow I'll have to check out the Vinyl Cafe, which sits nearby, down a scary flight of steps near some exquisitely cold-looking chrome chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment