Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In which other blogs exist, with other Emilys who are also artists, but the fabric of time is safe

Creative Artists Blog

What a nifty little button.
Anyhow, this represents my first real ~*interview*~, which makes me feel all fancy even though I specifically asked if I could do it. Being interviewed by an artist named Emily was rather interesting, though somewhat intimidating -- am I a failed clone? Did our meeting initiate an age-old prophecy that all had hoped was a myth? Evil twin? Good twin? Vampire doppelganger? Regular doppelganger? Bad Wolf? Do I need to cut back on the sci-fi/fantasy for a few weeks?

Ah, well. In other news, here's a wild bird obtaining minerals from a cliff face.
Actually, it's a house sparrow eating a brick wall. They kept coming back to this little worn-out spot. I suppose it looks tasty enough? It's a lovely shade of orange, at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment