Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yikes - better get going.

I typed all of 400 words yesterday, sooo ... I need to hustle. I can breathe again, and my throat isn't on fire, so I might actually be able to focus long enough to get words down.
My MC is in a pretty boring place right now, can't think of much to type for her. Time to get her back out into the woods ASAP!

I also need to get mealworms for the gecko. Poor baby. He was messing with his food dish in the middle of the night to see if any more would magically appear.

Oh, in other news, I finally bothered to download GIMP. So now I can make pretty pikshurs whatever size I want! PhotoImpression was nice enough, but it didn't let you make new documents; you had to start out with a picture. No transparency option, either.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment